For my final presentation for EDCI 250, I have chosen to use a video as means of relaying my research findings and information. Upon deciding this I thought it would be very cool to have high quality, relative videos to the topic I am covering, which is private vs. public education and why a parent/guardian may or should choose one over the other. After poking around and doing some research, I discovered two sights which offer free, copyright free video footage which you can download and use in your own movie/video. They just ask that you go and support the contributor and/or give credit-fair enough!

The one sight I found, Pexels, is very similar to Unsplash, in the way it is laid out and it has a search bar, so you can search for any type of video! This has been fantastic for my presentation video, which I will hopefully be able to add to this blog once it is finished later this week (fingers crossed!). Finding Pexels was fantastic, as there are many many video sharing sights out there where you can download royalty free and copyright free footage, however many (almost all really…) require either a monthly or annual subscription, which is very pricy! I recommend anyone who is looking for video footage to use for their school, class or just for their own personal project check Pexels out!