This week I have decided to write less and post about different social media platforms and webpages that cater to teaching English as a second language instead. These are a few that I have come across in recent months and have found very informational and inspiring.

This is a youtube channel which posts videos about teaching English in different parts of the world, they are fun to watch and give a sense of what it may be like work abroad. You can access the channel here.

The International TEFL Academy also has a instagram page which is posted on regularly!

View this post on Instagram

In June of 2020, ITA reached an important milestone; over $100,000 in total donations made to charitable causes. To celebrate our 10th anniversary, we wanted to help the charitable causes our alumni care about by giving back to them. After receiving over 20 submissions, three finalists had the chance to pitch their charities live to our ITA team. We are so proud to present to you the three winners of our first ever Alumni Charity Giving contest: 🥇Helen Bennett – Dignity Period in Ethiopia – $2,000 @dignity_period 🥈Victoria Williamson – Core Orchards Detroit in Michigan – $1,000 @coreorchards 🥉Charlotte Cathey – Hand to Hand in Myanmar – $750 @bamboo.delight Thank you to everyone that submitted an entry – we look forward to doing this again next year! #itaalumni #intteflacademy #internationalteflacademy #tenyearsofita #teachabroad #teachabroadita #teacher #teachersofinstagram #charity #tefl

A post shared by International TEFL Academy (@intteflacademy) on

I also keep up with a few blogs which are very well written, two of my current favorites  are The Traveling Teachers and Jeremy Harmer .

Featured photo by Yannis H on Unsplash